Wednesday 28 March 2007

First Things First.....

Hello there!!!

Welcome to the official home of the
Shiro Neko WallPaper Series (SNWPS). What is the SNWPS? Well it is a collection of wallpapers, made by me, with a very strong (almost exclusive) focus on Japanese gravure idols.

I have already had some of my wallpapers posted on other sites, but decided
to finally create a place where I could post the ones I want to post and a place where people can come to collect all of my wallpapers.

I mainly create wallpapers at a resolution of 1280x1024 but have recently started using widescreen
(1440x900 etc) as well. If you ever see any of my wallpapers and its not in the res that you want, just leave a comment and I will see what I can do. Also if you have any requests for particular models, please leave a comment and I will do my best to help you.

Even though I have just started this blog, I have been making wallpapers for some time. So I will start by posting the old wallpapers first and as new ones are created, I will put them up as soon as they are ready.

Regards,

SN


0 comments: